Sgt.Shutesie Manager

Started by Sgt.Shutesie, May 24, 2015, 09:31:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
*If this is the wrong place, please contact me and I'll correct it.*

So, around 9 months ago I joined my friend Bryant to see what this little server called "Gunners Build Server" was all about. I was hooked. After just 1 month I made Moderator. Around maybe 2-3 months after that I made Admin. After an owner change and 4 months later I got Supervisor. 3 months later and here I am.

Just recently suggested this "Communist Democracy" thingy, thinking it wouldn't be anything and here we are, it being something.

So, I'm just going to keep it kinda short and sweet.

Manager has always been a dream of mine, normally a person like me doesn't get there at my age, but now here is my chance. Although I might not be the best people person, Bryant has personally told me that I am one of the few people that knows what he wants from the server. Probably because I've known him for 3 years, that's just a guess. So, some might not know me as well as others and I realize that. Getting bored of a game is just part of life, but I don't want to drop out now. Vote about me how you will, and good luck to all the other candidates who are running.

Thank you for your time :D

THIS SIGNATURE HAS BEEN BROUGHT TO YOU BY IFUNNY.CO!

So, In reading others campaign speeches, I realized that not everyone might know me like older admins. So, I decided to put this together.

For those of you don't know me, I have been staff member here for a long time and most of that has prepared me for this job. My experience with dealing with the trouble makers, my lending hand, and some understanding of what the people want.

Having around 2,600 hours in Garry's mod, I've seen my fair share of trolls. Which to some is kind of a reason to promote someone. Bryant claims he trained me around 3 years ago to be an admin, but I'm pretty sure it never happened.

From having so many hours in Gmod, I've learned everything from how to spawn a prop to how to make an ACF tank. Which in turn can bring players back to the server for help and possibly avoid some trolls who don't know any better.

Now, I might not know everything about people, but I know that an addon that brings people in is probably a good even if it is slightly glitchy (ur ma gurd WAC). Normally that isn't a problem for things like ACF or M9k though.

So, just a little idea of my ideals and ways of doing stuff.

THIS SIGNATURE HAS BEEN BROUGHT TO YOU BY IFUNNY.CO!