Server Redesign!

Started by Redcyberhawk, October 21, 2015, 02:48:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
October 21, 2015, 02:48:04 PM Last Edit: October 23, 2015, 12:47:19 PM by Redcyberhawk
So, our server is currently going under some redesigning with some new features!

1. We have a new scoreboard with more functionality than our previous. Some of the features include a direct link to the addons, Shortcut list(WIP), forum website, donation site, and a disconnect button! Some things are still being worked on, so the menu is not 100% completed.

2. We now accept donations! A donation feature is accessible via the scoreboard which you can help support us. A minimum of 1$ will get you a donator rank for 1 month. Currently, the donator benefits are underway, so do not expect a donator rank upon payment.

3. We now run Cake-Anticheat! Some of our previous hack attacks have told us to better protect our server, and that's exactly what we did. This further enhances security on our server by blocking hackers from initiating scripts on the server, injecting hacks, using cvars, etc.

4. Last but not least, we have a new HUD. Huds are small, but hopefully this will bring some freshness to the average HEV hud boring appeal. The HUD is Shrun HUD. It features FPS, Ping, and your average Health, ammo, and armor.

5. (NEW) We are running a new buildmode program called builder-x. This allows players to build without harassment from other players. Type !build in-game to enable the feature.

6. (NEW) Admin Popups have been introduced into the server. Instead of /calladmin, use "@Your reason to call an admin" and admins will receive your request.

We have many more redesigns in progress, so stay tuned!

THIS SIGNATURE HAS BEEN BROUGHT TO YOU BY IFUNNY.CO!

That's gr8 m8, I r8 8 out of 8 m8, no h8.

That's awesome! Excited to come back on, right after I finish my 6 assignments given to me on the same day, due within the same week. :D (sarcastic smile)

I'm ready to die.