PvP Mode Announcement

Started by Corvixin The Dishonored, January 19, 2016, 03:41:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
January 19, 2016, 03:41:56 PM Last Edit: February 09, 2016, 04:05:34 PM by Corvixin
As some of you may or may not have noticed, a new mode has been added to the Darkstorm build server and when you spawn in you come to a screen that asks if you would like to go to build mode or PvP mode. We have done this to do away with RDM(Random Death Match) as now if you choose to go into PvP mode, it will be under the assumption that you have chosen to be part of PvP.

No longer will we punish for RDM because on this server it no longer exists HOWEVER, any prop killing, prop pushing, spawn killing, noclip killing, or killing someone in build mode will still be against the server rules and dealt with in the same way. We do understand that there are some of our guests and so on that do not like the new system, we would like to inform you that you are still able to use the command !build to be put into god mode so you are safe from being killed, along with the !build command we of course now have the !pvp command to go into PvP mode.

We ask that if you have any complaints about the new system that you post them to the forum or in reply to this post and that you refrain from bringing it to online staff currently in the server, we are busy and are doing our jobs, if you ask a staff member about it you will be pointed in the direction of the forum.

Thank you for your time.
Sincerely
Darkstorm Staff Team

**Addition: You can switch between PvP and Build by pressing F6

Sometimes when you win, you lose -Robin Williams
THIS SIGNATURE HAS BEEN BROUGHT TO YOU BY IFUNNY.CO!

Will there be a stated rule saying not to switch in and out of PvP to avoid death?

I'm ready to die.

Quote from: FaceInCake on January 19, 2016, 04:43:16 PM
Will there be a stated rule saying not to switch in and out of PvP to avoid death?
I am sure that will be added, I will talk with Krazzi about it.

Sometimes when you win, you lose -Robin Williams
THIS SIGNATURE HAS BEEN BROUGHT TO YOU BY IFUNNY.CO!