Jolly for the cool spot of manager B)

Started by Jolly Survivor, February 27, 2016, 09:55:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
February 27, 2016, 09:55:08 PM Last Edit: February 28, 2016, 12:11:31 AM by Jolly Survivor
Lets get to the blood and bones of this application with some facts on why you should vote for me.

I currently have been with Darkstorm Build for a very long time and I you have all witnessed my staffing ability. I get along great with players. I've been friends with most of the players that have joined the server and I have grown to enjoy playing with you all. I've also seen many of you grow and progress to Grandmaster or higher from the very start. And throughout all the crazy things that have happened on this server, i always stayed a loyal staff member and I'm always trying to help you guys whenever i can. I have many friends that I enjoy playing here with and am very dedicated to the way I do things in the server. I've also been very friendly with both staff and players, and have proved that I am a good member of the staff team.

If I am given the server manager position, I will be strict with the rules for both staff and players. And at the same time i will be the same old fun jolly. I am very happy with everyone, and i hope you all think the same for me.

-Jolly

February 27, 2016, 10:07:17 PM #1 Last Edit: February 27, 2016, 10:12:15 PM by Kylo Ren [Lance]
Good luck Mr.Survivor.
Fixed poll so users can change vote

February 27, 2016, 11:43:52 PM #3 Last Edit: February 28, 2016, 12:49:56 AM by Sparky™
I like you bro. Best of luck!

Sparky was here.
you visited this website to experience fun (you know what I mean).

Need to stalk me?

Add me on Steam

Nice gif, btw.

"Ideas are more powerful than guns. We would not let our enemies have guns, why should we let them have ideas." – Josef Stalin
THIS SIGNATURE HAS BEEN BROUGHT TO YOU BY IFUNNY.CO!

Just so you know, these polls mean nothing. The voting happens elsewhere at a different date.
you visited this website to experience fun (you know what I mean).

Need to stalk me?

Add me on Steam

Quote from: linkjay1 on February 27, 2016, 11:43:52 PM
I like you bro. Best of luck!

Sparky was here.

Sparky, please don't edit other peoples posts like that xD

"Ideas are more powerful than guns. We would not let our enemies have guns, why should we let them have ideas." – Josef Stalin
THIS SIGNATURE HAS BEEN BROUGHT TO YOU BY IFUNNY.CO!

Quote from: Kylo Ren on February 27, 2016, 10:07:17 PM
Good luck Mr.Survivor.
Fixed poll so users can change vote

I am pretty sure you are not allowed to do that. (It's supposed to be noone can change vote)

*donates a piece of my personality*
F*cking
Yes
hot coffee pot

Quote from: Underoath on February 28, 2016, 11:45:33 AM
*donates a piece of my personality*
F*cking
Yes

When he votes no (I cry everytime) (Probally lilith but ya know)