Jsils for manager

Started by Jsils, April 01, 2016, 08:38:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hello, for those of you who may not know me, I am Jsils. I am running for manager because I have been staff on the server for a good while now and becoming manager would help me do a better job at solving some of the major issues on the server. As a staff member, it is important to be active, and to know how to handle the less cooperative players. I am an active staff member on the server and I am a staff member who is fairly lenient most of the time but I am capable of toughening up when players refuse to listen. I also would like to be considered for the manager position because, this server has always been one of the most welcoming servers out there, we care about the players here and I see all the time that staff members will spend their time showing that. This is something I don't want to change, that's the reason I have stayed so long and that is the reason I am running for manager.
Side note: I understand that I am putting my name in the metaphorical hat very close to if not past the deadline and I understand if it costs me the position, I simply wanted to get my name out there.

Thanks for reading and see you on the server,
Jsils.

THIS SIGNATURE HAS BEEN BROUGHT TO YOU BY IFUNNY.CO!