Previous topic - Next topic

Should I be Manager?

Yes
2 (100%)
No
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Voting closed: January 19, 2023, 10:21:43 AM

I've been here for a while now. Not as long as some, but I have seen many members come and go. I've felt useless the entire time. I wish to finally make somewhat of a difference in my life, whether that is small or big. I will work to become more active, clean up our servers of rule breakers, and help new moderators, and old admins keep up with our continuously changing policies This is one of the only places I have ever felt welcome, if not the only. As majority of you saw, I had a slight mental breakdown, and I realized then, I am at least somewhat wanted here. I've met new friends here, and picked up a slight "enemy" or two. I'd be very honored to take up the position. Darkstorm is essentially like a home for me, a home I want to protect from those who wish to destroy it or bring it down. Vote whatever you think is best. (Hopefully yes. No? Okay...) I'm here to make Darkstorm good again. Thank you for reading, and good luck to any and all other going for manager.

"Ideas are more powerful than guns. We would not let our enemies have guns, why should we let them have ideas." – Josef Stalin
THIS SIGNATURE HAS BEEN BROUGHT TO YOU BY IFUNNY.CO!

COMPLETEDEDEDEDED

"Ideas are more powerful than guns. We would not let our enemies have guns, why should we let them have ideas." – Josef Stalin
THIS SIGNATURE HAS BEEN BROUGHT TO YOU BY IFUNNY.CO!