Voting for 9/1/15

Started by Sgt.Shutesie, September 01, 2015, 07:35:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who shall be put into the manager title?

Legendary
4 (66.7%)
Foxtickles (Derek)
2 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Voting closed: September 05, 2015, 07:24:14 PM

September 01, 2015, 07:35:26 AM Last Edit: September 01, 2015, 03:01:52 PM by Foxstickles
Please add yourself to the list below if you want to run by 9/3/15

When adding yourself, reference the past vote in the voting archive.

1.Legendary*
2. Foxstickles (Derek420)

Good luck and may the odds forever be in your favor.

THIS SIGNATURE HAS BEEN BROUGHT TO YOU BY IFUNNY.CO!

Sad to see you go buddy. But don worries, legend will take your place.
[I shall not hence forth thy arm of light to decimate the innocent but hence forth put judgement upon thy who acts, or even insinuates the force of injustice]
-x-

I am no-one, I know nothing, and I am nothing.

-x-

=======Server Illuminary=======
(One who inspires, encourages, and motivates from personal and professional experience in his/her's ideals)

Bump
[I shall not hence forth thy arm of light to decimate the innocent but hence forth put judgement upon thy who acts, or even insinuates the force of injustice]
-x-

-x-

(One who inspires, encourages, and motivates from personal and professional experience in his/her's ideals)

The voting was not meant to start until tonight. Please, do not start the vote, that's my job. The poll was removed and will be added back tonight.

September 04, 2015, 05:34:11 PM #4 Last Edit: September 04, 2015, 05:38:39 PM by Legendary™
 I didn't start the poll, Bryant did. You shouldn't deleting things without going through it thoroughly.
-x-

-x-

Sorry for removing it, but when I said I was going to setup the voting I said it would start tonight. Then end it when I got home Saturday night declaring the new Manager and then retiring myself to my prior supervisor rank after I had promoted them.

There are 2 candidates, both will be manager one will be assisant an done will be the lead manager, it just a vote of who will be which.
-x-

-x-

By request of an unknown person, I am putting the poll back up. Happy hunting.

Quote from: Legendary on September 04, 2015, 05:53:55 PM
There are 2 candidates, both will be manager one will be assisant an done will be the lead manager, it just a vote of who will be which.
I did revise the manager policy, re-read. Especially the part on assistant managers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk