SERVER REDO IS COMPLETE

Started by Linkjay, May 27, 2016, 04:46:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
May 27, 2016, 04:46:14 AM Last Edit: May 27, 2016, 03:28:02 PM by linkjay1
Finally finished it! I literally spent hours tonight doing it, but it's finally done! So let's get roiiiiiiiiiiiiit into the changes. xddddd

Did a lot of work and am very tired so I am going to do a lazy here.

Addons:

Removed addons:

Keep Angles

Sligwolf's Ferry

F:AS Smgs and Shotguns

M9K Heavy Weapons

Fin 2

Smart Weld

Photon Lighting

WAC Communities 7, 3, 5, 4, 2, and 6. The default WAC addon was left in.

Sligwolf's Looping

Sligwolf's Hovercraft

Admin Gun

Half-Life 2 Tools

Fire extinguisher

Wire E2 Extension: Chat Print

Addons coverted to legacy addons (This doesn't effect you but still am listing it):

Sit Anywhere Script

Physgun Build Mode

Eye Dropper

Double Jump

Shrun Hud

Simple Thirdperson

Color Mater

Anything not listed has not been touched.

We removed some Sh*t in the data folder and some other folders that were just taking up space.

I hand redid the users.txt, what that means I rekt everyone's rank then I just added the admins back. Anyone non-admin will just get apromoted back.

RETIRED STAFF DO NOT HAVE THEIR RANKS YET BECAUSE I WAS JUST TOO EXHAUSTED TO DO THAT. WILL DO THAT LATER TODAY.

I remade the server addons collection thing, but not the collection for the client. For now, just use the client one until I remake it. The old one just has a couple of addons that aren't needed there anymore.

If you find any bugs or problems, please feel free to reply here. :)
you visited this website to experience fun (you know what I mean).

Need to stalk me?

Add me on Steam

Quote from: linkjay1 on May 27, 2016, 04:46:14 AM
snip snip somewhere in here is fire extinguisher

Fire extinguishing had a use, considering you can use J.I. Defense to ignite things and not everyone has unigniteall.
The missile knows where it is at all times. It knows this because it knows where it isn't. By subtracting where it is from where it isn't, or where it isn't from where it is (whichever is greater), it obtains a difference, or deviation.

I can +rep that

Sometimes when you win, you lose -Robin Williams
THIS SIGNATURE HAS BEEN BROUGHT TO YOU BY IFUNNY.CO!

I guess I can play as Grandmaster than and just kindly ask people to not break the rules.

But that's fine because that's awesome that you're already done! Thanks for a hard work Link!

I'm ready to die.

Quote from: FaceInCake on May 29, 2016, 05:20:12 PM
I guess I can play as Grandmaster than and just kindly ask people to not break the rules.

But that's fine because that's awesome that you're already done! Thanks for a hard work Link!

Thanks! It means a lot to recieve complements on my work. If you need your rank, you can have anyone that is supervisor and above set it. I will be working on getting all of those retireds their ranks back.
you visited this website to experience fun (you know what I mean).

Need to stalk me?

Add me on Steam