Zafiro for Manager.

Started by Zafiro, July 03, 2016, 03:34:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Greetings, residents of Darkstorm I am making this post to apply for a managerial position amongst the Darkstorm administration team.

I believe I would make a great candidate for a managerial position due to my experience and dedication. I currently have 7315 hours on Garry's Mod and 815 hours on Darkstorm. It is currently the only server that I spend my time on and the only one I have continuously visited, the two years I have spent has taught me many things about administration, destruction, maturity and has all along brought some of the best people I have ever known.

As a manger I will continue my duty in supervision and administration, I do think the staff team is in a great place with our current roster but you can always use some reinforcements. I would embrace the position with a strict and mature attitude when needed, I don't think the staff team has gone wrong in many places and most of the people who make it in are already smart enough to not require much training at all. At my best efforts I would lengthen this excellence in staff we have.

I have experienced all duties that would be placed upon my shoulders in a managerial position due to my time as a developer for the server, I am fully experienced with ulx RCon and formalities of the server. Where I stand I try to better the server like every single one of you and this for me would be the next step, I am applying as I believe I would be an excellent canidate for management due to my excessive knowledge of Garry's Mod in itself and my growing experience with administration.

I have the highest of aspirations for darkstorm in its current state and stand impressed with the amazing people that started the community and hold it up today. We are at a prime of content with only few steps left in our path in my opinion to making one of the best sandbox servers in Garry's Mod. I would like to play a greater part than I currently do in ensuring that we continue to walk and possibly reach the end of this path to being one of the best or maybe even best sandbox server.

I have had many goals for the server as a supervisor, those goals have always been limited by my position even as elevated as it is. A managerial promotion would be the next stride to these goals.

If you've made it this far you have my appreciation for reviewing my managerial application, I hope my words dedication and countless actions have proved my enduring loyalty and maybe even persuaded a few ambivalent minds.

-Zafiro
The missile knows where it is at all times. It knows this because it knows where it isn't. By subtracting where it is from where it isn't, or where it isn't from where it is (whichever is greater), it obtains a difference, or deviation.

Thanks for giving me a good 2% chance of winning m0. In all seriousness, I have been begging for you to go that last couple of times, so thank you, and good luck.

"Ideas are more powerful than guns. We would not let our enemies have guns, why should we let them have ideas." – Josef Stalin
THIS SIGNATURE HAS BEEN BROUGHT TO YOU BY IFUNNY.CO!

COMPLETEDEDEDEDED

"Ideas are more powerful than guns. We would not let our enemies have guns, why should we let them have ideas." – Josef Stalin
THIS SIGNATURE HAS BEEN BROUGHT TO YOU BY IFUNNY.CO!