Big website news!

Started by Linkjay, November 20, 2016, 04:42:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
November 20, 2016, 04:42:50 AM Last Edit: December 04, 2016, 01:44:56 AM by Linkjay
We finally successfully switched hosts. We managed to switch hosts and get HTTPS connections for people now so you can feel nice and safe with your info on our forums. With having that, we also have Cloudfare so DDoS attacks are pretty much impossible unless you are a chinese botnet. There are a few issues however.

1. Everybody that had a custom profile picture uploaded to the forums will no longer have them. You will have to reupload another picture. Sorry, this is a bug that SMF seems to plague onto anybody who does a switch like we did.

2. HTTPS connections will sometimes have a mini stroke whenever a HTTP connection is introduced to a page. Take for example, if you are on chrome right now you would have noticed the lock is no longer green but you are still on a full HTTPS connection. This is because the pictures in my signature (at this moment) are HTTP. This shouldn't be that big of an issue, but you should be informed on that.

BUILD IS GOING TO BE DOWN UNTIL LATER TODAY WHEN I CAN GET THE FULL TRANSFER DONE ON THE GAMES SIDE.
(No reason to have this up there anymore or with that solid red as this is way fixed now. Going to leave it for the lolz.)
you visited this website to experience fun (you know what I mean).

Need to stalk me?

Add me on Steam