Previous topic - Next topic

Should I Be Manager? (Read Note Below)

Yes
6 (100%)
No
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Voting closed: July 26, 2021, 06:53:35 PM

*NOTE* The poll is not the official vote, it's just for feedback.

After a rather uneventful assistant manager term, I put lots of debate in actually running this time around. Seeing as I was the Obama of Darkstorm, in the fact that I barely did Sh*t, I was leaning towards not going. I decided to wait until a better candidate ran, but no one did. So here I am.

As manager of Darkstorm, I would do my best to fix any issues that arise on the Build server and general community, whether that be a player who is a constant problem, or just a rank that needs fixing. I plan to do a lot more than I did in my past term.

I have been here for quite a while, longer than majority of our current active players. Though I only have 645 hours on the server (Out of around 2500-3000 hours across the 3 steam accounts I have played GMod on.), this is due to extreme inactivity in the past, and I do not plan to be inactive anymore. I have been a member for 2 and a half to 3 years now, I believe it is, and a staff member for 1 year and 6 months. I have gained more staffing experience in this community than any other, and I believe this can help me immensely.

Outside of that experience, I also have plenty in other communities, including but not limited to; Co-Owner on 4 servers, (One of which sprouted from a previous one that died, another of which I was just the friend of the owner, and the final of which I simply worked my way up to Co-Owner quickly, as there were not many staff.) and several counts of moderator and admin here and there. (There was also one server which had an operator rank which I got to. In their hierarchy, Moderator was a powerful rank, Operator below that, then after Moderator it was just Administrator and went on as normal.)

Thank you for reading, and please, vote honestly.

"Ideas are more powerful than guns. We would not let our enemies have guns, why should we let them have ideas." – Josef Stalin
THIS SIGNATURE HAS BEEN BROUGHT TO YOU BY IFUNNY.CO!

if you are trying to be the obama of DS then you need to be universally hated 24/7 by every single person except a smol bunch

then once someone who is obv less experienced takes your place, be loved and missed by everyone
you visited this website to experience fun (you know what I mean).

Need to stalk me?

Add me on Steam

Quote from: Linkjay on January 16, 2017, 03:36:53 PM
if you are trying to be the obama of DS then you need to be universally hated 24/7 by every single person except a smol bunch

then once someone who is obv less experienced takes your place, be loved and missed by everyone
I thought that was Trump

Sent by my answering machine using Windows 3.1

Quote from: Linkjay on January 16, 2017, 03:36:53 PM

But I also need a 2nd term that was even worse than the first, so help me out man ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

"Ideas are more powerful than guns. We would not let our enemies have guns, why should we let them have ideas." – Josef Stalin