Legendary for Manager! 😎

Started by Legendary™, September 01, 2015, 05:32:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
September 01, 2015, 05:32:15 PM Last Edit: September 02, 2015, 05:37:44 PM by Legendary™
I have always been a representative member of the staff of Darkstorm, being one of the most senior admins in the history of the server I would be a good candidate for this position of Manager. As this role, it would be my previlege to serve this server a lot more and continue to be of great addition to our community. I will promise stable and quick movement of applications and a very strong staff who can promise safety for our strong community. Being part of our management team is a great privilege and a ideal I'll take with great fragility. Vote Legendary for manager and you'll not regret it.

I have spent possibly about 200+ hours on Darkstorm along with about 1000+ hours with a history with the previous with the owner. I can handle this position without any problems and will do my best to represent my fellow piers and community
[I shall not hence forth thy arm of light to decimate the innocent but hence forth put judgement upon thy who acts, or even insinuates the force of injustice]
-x-

I am no-one, I know nothing, and I am nothing.

-x-

=======Server Illuminary=======
(One who inspires, encourages, and motivates from personal and professional experience in his/her's ideals)
THIS SIGNATURE HAS BEEN BROUGHT TO YOU BY IFUNNY.CO!