Post-Meeting Announcement, from me

Started by derek01, September 18, 2016, 08:57:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I decided that after or towards the end of the meeting, I should discuss an important topic. Very few knew what it was.

As most of you all know, I have been with Darkstorm Servers for around 2-3 years now. I dedicated just about every single hour in Garry's Mod to playing, building, moderating, administrating, and helping as many other leadership roles here in the community. This ultimately landed me a Co-Owner rank here, which I am still proud of to this day, even as I write this resignation.

Recently, my distaste in doing Garry's Mod things and a change in hobbies, life interests are to blame at this point. My recent focus in somebody I hold dear is drawing closer, so as a result I'm starting to push back on using the computer. I will be gaming from time to time but not enough to contribute here. I also want to add, I have watched the drama rate incline which is ridiculous. It's placed additional stress which I'm sure most of you have seen throughout the last 3-4 months. I just want you guys to know, nothing will be truly worked out in a fashion of hate. I think I can speak for some of you here. Work it out. Don't act hostile towards each other.

Anyways, I made it official at the end of our Discord staff meeting. Effective after I post this, my hiatus begins. Thank you all for making the opportunity possible. It's been a pleasure playing, contributing, serving, and most of all, working with you guys here. When I shall return completely, time cannot truly tell. But I can say this, if you ever want to talk I will be there. Need advice? I will be there.

I love you all. Once again, thank you for making this opportunity possible. Until next time,

Derek
hot coffee pot

As I said in private chat, you are by far the greatest member we have ever had. You will be missed. Insert airhorn Titanic here cos I'm lazy.

"Ideas are more powerful than guns. We would not let our enemies have guns, why should we let them have ideas." – Josef Stalin
THIS SIGNATURE HAS BEEN BROUGHT TO YOU BY IFUNNY.CO!

Moving this to normal Announcements for the public.
hot coffee pot

Mate you do what you have to, life comes first and you will always have a place among us here. Dont be a stranger!

Sometimes when you win, you lose -Robin Williams

Sad to see you go. Good luck irl, hope to see you again.

hello

Derek you are one of the very first original staff of Darkstorm. Sad to see you go. Thank you for all of your hard work, and dedication to this server. When life clams down, maybe will see you back around!