[Outdated] MAP SET TO gm_functional_flatgrass FOR A WHILE

Started by Linkjay, June 12, 2016, 09:27:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
We think that our main suspect in this intense server lag case is perma props. Perma props is an addon that allows us to keep certain props for each map even on server crashes and restarts. Our whole train track system is set with perma props. This addon will be removed and so will the train tracks. Functional Flatgrass has a better train tracks system, so we will be using that for a while. Thank you for understanding!
you visited this website to experience fun (you know what I mean).

Need to stalk me?

Add me on Steam

Quote from: linkjay1 on June 12, 2016, 09:27:21 PM
We think that our main suspect in this intense server lag case is perma props. Perma props is an addon that allows us to keep certain props for each map even on server crashes and restarts. Our whole train track system is set with perma props. This addon will be removed and so will the train tracks. Functional Flatgrass has a better train tracks system, so we will be using that for a while. Thank you for understanding!
Will you be fixing spawn protect so it works with the map or just enacting the rule until something more permanent is given?

Sometimes when you win, you lose -Robin Williams
THIS SIGNATURE HAS BEEN BROUGHT TO YOU BY IFUNNY.CO!

Yay! Finally, an appropriate map so that I can play the Android ringtone "Ether Shake" while operating a train!
hot coffee pot

Quote from: Corvixin on June 12, 2016, 09:52:24 PM
Quote from: linkjay1 on June 12, 2016, 09:27:21 PM
Will you be fixing spawn protect so it works with the map or just enacting the rule until something more permanent is given?

Already fixed the spawn protection removing the elevators and doors. Get informed m9.

Need to stalk me?

Add me on Steam

pls view this

Need to stalk me?

Add me on Steam