Recent posts

Voting Center / Re: Official Voting (Term 3)
Last post by Linkjay - January 28, 2017, 10:51:17 PM
Voting over. Traitorous has won the election for manager. View this post.
Manager Elections / Results of Term 3 elections.
Last post by Linkjay - January 28, 2017, 10:51:09 PM
Traitorous has won the majority vote over Redcyberhawk. He has chosen Zafiro to be his assistant manager. Congrats!
Voting Center / Official Voting (Term 3)
Last post by Linkjay - January 21, 2017, 01:55:21 AM
This term we have Redcyberhawk and Traitorous Gaming running for manager. Vote on lads!
Voting Center Archive / Re: VOTING FOR TERM 3
Last post by Linkjay - January 21, 2017, 12:22:25 AM
Poll locked. Trait, this was not your place. I did not ask you to start elections. I am running this. You setup the poll wrong which is why I do it.
Last post by Alex Shulsinger - January 20, 2017, 10:27:25 PM
Quote from: Nien Nunb (Traitorous) on January 20, 2017, 10:26:19 PM
Quote from: Alex Shulsinger on January 20, 2017, 10:21:03 PM
On Inauguration day?
Wow

Sent by my answering machine using Windows 3.1

It was said like 2 weeks ago that it'd be on inauguration day xd
TRUMPTRUMP

Last post by Nien Nunb (Traitorous) - January 20, 2017, 10:26:19 PM
Quote from: Alex Shulsinger on January 20, 2017, 10:21:03 PM
On Inauguration day?
Wow

It was said like 2 weeks ago that it'd be on inauguration day xd
Last post by Alex Shulsinger - January 20, 2017, 10:21:03 PM
On Inauguration day?
Wow

Voting Center Archive / VOTING FOR TERM 3
Last post by Nien Nunb (Traitorous) - January 20, 2017, 10:19:15 PM
The voting has begun!
Campaigning Area / Redcyberhawk for Manager
Last post by Redcyberhawk - January 20, 2017, 09:55:05 PM
Hello everyone! I come to you today with my seminar for my campaigning post!

As a long term staff member for the server, I have been here and have gone quite often, but my downtime has contributed towards a wider arsenal of staffing tools to help me better administrate and provide ideas towards the server to help the server become even better during the new term. As a previous manager for the server, I have shown my duties as a staff member, and what it takes to be a manager, and will continue to bolster on the duties that come as one of the main server assistants for the term to come. My time here has not been in vain, as I constantly strive for this server to shine to new heights, and new places, where fun can always last, and everyone can have a good time, and I am sure you want the same too. My activity would surely be of assistance to all of those that need any help, whether that be on the server, on the forums, on steam, or another place of contact, if I am needed to assist, I will do my best to assist those that need it. My inactivity on other servers has improved my staffing capabilities as well, bringing me to new heights in server management and administration, that I will do my best to excel in.

Although my recent activity has suffered due to medical life surgeries, I will not let it falter my existing activity from here on out. I am sure to provide a fun, warm, and happy experience for all who join, and those who join in the future. I thank you for reading my campaigning post, and I hope you consider voting this upcoming manager election! <3

~Sincere Regards,
   Redcyberhawk
Campaigning Area / Re: Nien Nunb/Traitorous For M...
Last post by Nien Nunb (Traitorous) - January 16, 2017, 05:27:33 PM
Quote from: Linkjay on January 16, 2017, 03:36:53 PM
if you are trying to be the obama of DS then you need to be universally hated 24/7 by every single person except a smol bunch

then once someone who is obv less experienced takes your place, be loved and missed by everyone

But I also need a 2nd term that was even worse than the first, so help me out man ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)