Recent posts

Campaigning Area / Re: Nien Nunb/Traitorous For M...
Last post by Alex Shulsinger - January 16, 2017, 03:41:51 PM
Quote from: Linkjay on January 16, 2017, 03:36:53 PM
if you are trying to be the obama of DS then you need to be universally hated 24/7 by every single person except a smol bunch

then once someone who is obv less experienced takes your place, be loved and missed by everyone
I thought that was Trump

Sent by my answering machine using Windows 3.1

Campaigning Area / Re: Nien Nunb/Traitorous For M...
Last post by Linkjay - January 16, 2017, 03:36:53 PM
if you are trying to be the obama of DS then you need to be universally hated 24/7 by every single person except a smol bunch

then once someone who is obv less experienced takes your place, be loved and missed by everyone
Campaigning Area / Nien Nunb/Traitorous For Manag...
Last post by Nien Nunb (Traitorous) - January 15, 2017, 04:56:37 PM
*NOTE* The poll is not the official vote, it's just for feedback.

After a rather uneventful assistant manager term, I put lots of debate in actually running this time around. Seeing as I was the Obama of Darkstorm, in the fact that I barely did Sh*t, I was leaning towards not going. I decided to wait until a better candidate ran, but no one did. So here I am.

As manager of Darkstorm, I would do my best to fix any issues that arise on the Build server and general community, whether that be a player who is a constant problem, or just a rank that needs fixing. I plan to do a lot more than I did in my past term.

I have been here for quite a while, longer than majority of our current active players. Though I only have 645 hours on the server (Out of around 2500-3000 hours across the 3 steam accounts I have played GMod on.), this is due to extreme inactivity in the past, and I do not plan to be inactive anymore. I have been a member for 2 and a half to 3 years now, I believe it is, and a staff member for 1 year and 6 months. I have gained more staffing experience in this community than any other, and I believe this can help me immensely.

Outside of that experience, I also have plenty in other communities, including but not limited to; Co-Owner on 4 servers, (One of which sprouted from a previous one that died, another of which I was just the friend of the owner, and the final of which I simply worked my way up to Co-Owner quickly, as there were not many staff.) and several counts of moderator and admin here and there. (There was also one server which had an operator rank which I got to. In their hierarchy, Moderator was a powerful rank, Operator below that, then after Moderator it was just Administrator and went on as normal.)

Thank you for reading, and please, vote honestly.
Archive / Re: Zafiro for Manager.
Last post by Nien Nunb (Traitorous) - January 15, 2017, 04:05:23 PM
COMPLETEDEDEDEDED
Archive / Re: bshowman for manager
Last post by Nien Nunb (Traitorous) - January 15, 2017, 04:04:55 PM
COMPLETEDEDEDEDED
Archive / Re: Manager For Trait
Last post by Nien Nunb (Traitorous) - January 15, 2017, 04:04:10 PM
COMPLETEDEDEDEDED
Announcements / Re: Manager Terms Ending
Last post by Ouskiller - January 06, 2017, 09:16:17 AM
Announcements / Re: Manager Terms Ending
Last post by Nien Nunb (Traitorous) - January 05, 2017, 11:15:58 PM
I wanted to leave on the same day as Obama ;-;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_hIMvZTc1A
Announcements / Manager Terms Ending
Last post by Linkjay - January 05, 2017, 08:25:14 PM
Our current managers (Zafiro and Traitorous Gaming) are now being demoted and put back to supervisor as their terms are now officially over. I will get the boards ready for the next term and for the next people to vote.