Recent posts

Old news / Rank Auto-Promotions Fixed.
Last post by Linkjay - December 11, 2016, 02:18:58 AM
On the Build server, we used to have an addon that would automatically assign you to a ULX group after a certain amount of hours played on the server (I.E: 100 hours = Grandmaster, 1000 hours = Legend, etc.). That addon ran into errors which corrupted its own settings file which made the addon useless. I re-wrote the whole addon into a much simpler form which actually works. A lot of people who had staff ranks had their ranks get removed. If that has happened to you, please contact any member of management to reassign your rank.
Old news / Tapatalk is back!
Last post by Linkjay - December 08, 2016, 05:28:24 PM
After a lot of work, we reconfigured and reinstalled our Tapatalk addon for the forums and set it up. You may now view, login, and post on our forums from the official Tapatalk app. If you still follow our old forums on Tapatalk, simply unfollow it, search for our new forums, follow that new one, and you'll be set. If you do not know what Tapatalk is simply click HERE (https://www.tapatalk.com/). Have fun!
Old news / Big website news!
Last post by Linkjay - November 20, 2016, 04:42:50 AM
We finally successfully switched hosts. We managed to switch hosts and get HTTPS connections for people now so you can feel nice and safe with your info on our forums. With having that, we also have Cloudfare so DDoS attacks are pretty much impossible unless you are a chinese botnet. There are a few issues however.

1. Everybody that had a custom profile picture uploaded to the forums will no longer have them. You will have to reupload another picture. Sorry, this is a bug that SMF seems to plague onto anybody who does a switch like we did.

2. HTTPS connections will sometimes have a mini stroke whenever a HTTP connection is introduced to a page. Take for example, if you are on chrome right now you would have noticed the lock is no longer green but you are still on a full HTTPS connection. This is because the pictures in my signature (at this moment) are HTTP. This shouldn't be that big of an issue, but you should be informed on that.

BUILD IS GOING TO BE DOWN UNTIL LATER TODAY WHEN I CAN GET THE FULL TRANSFER DONE ON THE GAMES SIDE.
(No reason to have this up there anymore or with that solid red as this is way fixed now. Going to leave it for the lolz.)
Old news / Moving our rules page.
Last post by Linkjay - October 24, 2016, 07:04:36 PM
We are looking into moving our rules page. Vote on our poll on this post!

http://forums.darkstormservers.com/index.php?topic=3437
Old news / We now have a homepage!
Last post by Linkjay - October 24, 2016, 06:24:31 PM
I finally got it all setup. You can use the homepage for a number of things and it is really just a way to tie the forums completely together. Clicking the home button or the Darkstorm logo at the top takes you to our homepage. To get to the forums, simply click the Forum button at the top.

The whole changelog for 10/24/16 can be found HERE.
Announcements / Post-Meeting Announcement, fro...
Last post by Pasta.exe - September 19, 2016, 03:36:04 AM
Derek you are one of the very first original staff of Darkstorm. Sad to see you go. Thank you for all of your hard work, and dedication to this server. When life clams down, maybe will see you back around!
Announcements / Re: Post-Meeting Announcement,...
Last post by Ouskiller - September 19, 2016, 03:08:57 AM
Sad to see you go. Good luck irl, hope to see you again.
Last post by Corvixin The Dishonored - September 19, 2016, 02:01:29 AM
Mate you do what you have to, life comes first and you will always have a place among us here. Dont be a stranger!
Last post by derek01 - September 18, 2016, 10:10:43 PM
Moving this to normal Announcements for the public.
Last post by Nien Nunb (Traitorous) - September 18, 2016, 09:05:37 PM
As I said in private chat, you are by far the greatest member we have ever had. You will be missed. Insert airhorn Titanic here cos I'm lazy.