Redcyberhawk for Manager

Started by Redcyberhawk, January 20, 2017, 09:55:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hello everyone! I come to you today with my seminar for my campaigning post!

As a long term staff member for the server, I have been here and have gone quite often, but my downtime has contributed towards a wider arsenal of staffing tools to help me better administrate and provide ideas towards the server to help the server become even better during the new term. As a previous manager for the server, I have shown my duties as a staff member, and what it takes to be a manager, and will continue to bolster on the duties that come as one of the main server assistants for the term to come. My time here has not been in vain, as I constantly strive for this server to shine to new heights, and new places, where fun can always last, and everyone can have a good time, and I am sure you want the same too. My activity would surely be of assistance to all of those that need any help, whether that be on the server, on the forums, on steam, or another place of contact, if I am needed to assist, I will do my best to assist those that need it. My inactivity on other servers has improved my staffing capabilities as well, bringing me to new heights in server management and administration, that I will do my best to excel in.

Although my recent activity has suffered due to medical life surgeries, I will not let it falter my existing activity from here on out. I am sure to provide a fun, warm, and happy experience for all who join, and those who join in the future. I thank you for reading my campaigning post, and I hope you consider voting this upcoming manager election! <3

~Sincere Regards,
   Redcyberhawk

THIS SIGNATURE HAS BEEN BROUGHT TO YOU BY IFUNNY.CO!