Sym

Started by Bryantdl7, February 26, 2016, 02:13:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Around a year and a half ago, I banned a Co Owner. His name was Sym. Some of the old Gunner's Servers staff probably remember this occurrence very well.

Why did I say I did this? I said he hacked the server.

The reality of it was, I was a little power hungry back then, and had just acquired Gunner's Build Server. I wanted complete control without someone that once being my equal now being below me.

Being how F*cked up I used to act, I plotted the best way to get everyone to support me. I got one of my hacker friends to destroy the server, and I edited all the logs to say that sym had done this. I put a good month of prep into this. This was all over me being a co-owner of Gunner's Build server and not wanting sym to have the same power as me.

I didn't like having to think that sym was one of the people that was considered a founder, for whatever reason or another. Either way, I realize how much of an idiot I was.

Right after the acquisition of Gunner's build Server I was going through a lot in my life, however that doesn't give me an excuse to do what I did. This is why I have unbanned Sym and came out and told the truth on this issue.

I'm sure this post is going to bring a lot of hate onto me, but honestly I deserve every bit of it. What is the past, is the past, I can't undo it.

Feel free to bring on all the hate/-rep's/etc that you want...

Thank you for your time.

GG m8 for being able to plan out such a scheme, I mean its not good but dam, thats pretty hardcore.

Sometimes when you win, you lose -Robin Williams
THIS SIGNATURE HAS BEEN BROUGHT TO YOU BY IFUNNY.CO!

Quote from: ☣☢Bryantdl7☢☣ on February 26, 2016, 02:13:57 PM
I put a good month of prep into this.

F*cking gg Bryant.
you visited this website to experience fun (you know what I mean).

Need to stalk me?

Add me on Steam

February 26, 2016, 02:27:54 PM #3 Last Edit: February 26, 2016, 02:30:06 PM by PuddinBucket
'tis Okay if you Realized that you were the Joseph Stalin of Darkstorm Back Then, I Have Pretty Much Seen Worse from other Servers, There used to be this ACF Server back in 2012 that I used to go to, The Owner of this Server often Abuses Staff members That Aren't his Friends (As in IRL Friends not Internet Ones), I Swear he Absolutely Reeks of NormalF*g and When I Joined This Server I Was Pretty much Minding my Own Business Satiating my Dangerous Addiction to Howtizers until they Decided to Ragdoll Several people including me and a Few of the Server admins, Froze us in the "Customary Position" and then Proceeded to Ram our Vaganiãs with Battering ram dildos, Hell one of his Butt-Buddies riding one of the Rams even Suggested that this Should Be a Carnival Ride in Real life where the Ragdolls should be Paralyzed Mexican Immigrants, Pretty F*cking Autistic I Tell ya That.

Anyways, I Must now Go Back to Making Unreasonably Explosive Fictional Chemical Compounds for my Own Amusement.

Also, You Must Also know The Fact that no Matter How Elaborate your Schemes, You Will Never be as Good at Scheming as Joseph Joestar!

Giving the Laws of Thermodynamics the Middle Finger since November 2000

I also had to tell people why they weren't seeing Sym as often back then.
I feel manipulated but then again the information I gave them, made me manipulate them. Its a chain hooked up link by link

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

hot coffee pot

This isn't a reason I would hate on you any bit, but there is another thing, and I'd like to speak with you over steam about that other thing, if possible. It's been bugging me for a while.

"Ideas are more powerful than guns. We would not let our enemies have guns, why should we let them have ideas." – Josef Stalin

I honestly dont hate anyone for mistakes they did in the past. Sym was unbanned AGES ago. even before u knew probably

You did the right thing, you told the truth. I don't have anything motivation to say, but you did what was right.
[I shall not hence forth thy arm of light to decimate the innocent but hence forth put judgement upon thy who acts, or even insinuates the force of injustice]
-x-

I am no-one, I know nothing, and I am nothing.

-x-

=======Server Illuminary=======
(One who inspires, encourages, and motivates from personal and professional experience in his/her's ideals)

WTF BRYANT YOU IGNORANT PR!CK WHY DID YOU BAN HIM ONLY TO FEEL SPECIAL?!!

Juuuust kiiidiing, i would never say such thing xD

hello