Done

Started by Linkjay, July 21, 2016, 11:15:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
July 21, 2016, 11:15:56 PM Last Edit: July 22, 2016, 02:44:54 PM by linkjay1
I finished up all of the work on the forums. You should notice that the forums will run faster. Now I do have a couple of things to say.

1. Profile pictures have been bugged. All profile pictures that were uploaded to the site encountered a very rare, and annoying bug. Basically, they no longer exist. You will have to reupload your profile picture and it should be fixed. I will look into fixing this. See my post below responding to Zaf's comment about pictures.

2. Some links on the forums will not work, and will just give an error screen. If you do encounter something like this, please share it by submitting a ticket in the dropbox (The Contact Us button). Do not send it on Steam chat or Telegram chat, just make it a ticket.
you visited this website to experience fun (you know what I mean).

Need to stalk me?

Add me on Steam

Bout foockin time bb, but in all seriousness, good job mate, inject some +rep.

Sometimes when you win, you lose -Robin Williams
THIS SIGNATURE HAS BEEN BROUGHT TO YOU BY IFUNNY.CO!

ehm, sorry about the little very small incident of telegram yesterday. You still did a good job
*injects +raep through anus*

hello

Considering we just reverted to nfo, I think this only did damage. AKA slicing all profile pictures, rip.
The missile knows where it is at all times. It knows this because it knows where it isn't. By subtracting where it is from where it isn't, or where it isn't from where it is (whichever is greater), it obtains a difference, or deviation.

Quote from: Zafiro on July 22, 2016, 11:00:12 AM
Considering we just reverted to nfo, I think this only did damage. AKA slicing all profile pictures, rip.

All profile pictures have been fixed. As long as you didn't change it to a DIFFERENT one while we were on Godaddy. You can see and just about everyone has their pictures back. If you don't have it back, just upload it again.
you visited this website to experience fun (you know what I mean).

Need to stalk me?

Add me on Steam